Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cartridges organized and boxes re-purposed!


I got this awesome CGull tote from SmartBuyGal from the Cricut Messageboard.  I started out on ebay and did not realize it was her at first!! 


It holds 72 carts with plent of room in the middle for the booklets and overlays!  Both sizes unzip.  The hard part was how to organize them knowing I am going to continue to add to my collection.  I put the Fonts together, the Solutions & Lites together and then the shapes on the other size.

They sent me the wrong bad on accident ~ this is the Expresssion tote.  This was resolved very quickly as I decided to purchase it ~ seriously the customer service was quick and I received a return label immediately!  I just decided not to send it back LOL!

Now what to do with all of those empty boxes.  Hmmmm....let's put them in the Block Area of my in-home daycare!  The kids had so much fun with them!  At first they filled up the boxes with Potato Head pieces and shook them.  Then they started building with them.

I recycled the inserts and I kept my Lite boxes.  Those will come in handy when I loan out a cartridge or two.  I just had an idea to decorate the Lite boxes....

5 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Great organization. I need one of those bags. Love how the kids are using the empty boxes. Great recycling tip. LOL

217 Creations said...

I like that organization system! Very stylish!

Cheryl Boglioli said...

But now I want to go build with the boxes! LOL Your bag is an elegant storage solution and the fact that you now have the matching expression bag is awesome. I can't wait to see how you decorate the Lite boxes....

Java Jen's Creations said...

Such a great idea for using those empty cartridge boxes!!

Kathy said...

You look very organized now Lori...lol. Love the black & white bags....thanks for the shout out and link to my store!
Kathy
www.smartbuygal.com