Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Coasters


Hello and Welcome to Day 2 of the UnBOOlievable Blog Hop!!


You should have arrived from HERE.  If you found me first, please go to the BEGINNING so you don't miss a thing!!!  We have two days of Halloween projects for you - so sit back and enjoy!!  We hope to inspire you!!  If you missed yesterdays projects, you can always take a peek by clicking HOME at the top of each blog.

For my project today, I made a set of spooky tiles to give as a gift.

 I purchased some white 4x4 tiles from Home Depot.  

I purchased these fun tile images from the Silhouette Online store. I sized them to fit my tiles and cut them out in black vinyl.



These can be used as coasters or home decor.


I added some pretty Halloween ribbon to tie the tiles together.


I put this vinyl "Wicked" on a gift bag and added a simple bow.

Your next stop in the hop is LUCY!

Here is the blog line up in case you get lost along the way:





4. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com/***NEXT











15. Miranda ~ www.nanasscrapspot.com





19 comments:

silvia said...

I LOVE your coasters!!!!

Teresa said...

Super cute gift Lori! Thanks for sharing!

Iva said...

Love the coaster they turned out perfect! Thanks for sharing!

Iris said...

Cute coasters - love the clean, graphic look. Great gift bag too.
I follow you via bloglovin'
isoscia at aol dot com

Unknown said...

love love LOVE your coasters!!!! and the bag too!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your tiles and gift bag are AWSSOME!! I enjoyed being in the hop with you! :)

Vickie said...

Your coaster are adorable. What a great gift for soeone, I really like your gift bag also.

Daphne/Scrapsofstuff said...

Cool! I really need to figure out how to use vinyl! I love both of your projects. Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

What a great idea. These coasters are super cute. Love the added ribbon and bag for gifting.

mamawcindy said...

You are so creative. I Love your Coasters. So glad I'm a follower of yours. Happy Halloween! :0)

lindaplus3 said...

Those coasters are absolutely awesome... I would love them :)

kahaulani said...

what an awesome idea with the coasters,very cool! so nice to be in this hop with you

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Your coasters are super cute! TFS!

Unknown said...

great project!!!

marg0006 said...

What a cool project. I love this idea.

mmarg0006 at Verizon dot net

Golden Goddess Designs said...

super cute! love em!

Lucy Kelleher said...

Wow -- I really love your coasters Lori -- very creative! Am pinning it for future reference - TFS :)


Lucy
Love 2 Create

Miranda said...

These are sooo cute! I won a Silhouette Portrait earlier in the year but I still don't use it much. I really need to sit down and learn the program. The projects you guys make with y'all Silhouettes are amazing!

Tricia said...

Love the coasters! They are so cute!