Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Disney Top 10 Memories (Frosted Designs)


Today I am featured at Frosted Designs!

If you are looking for the Frosted Designs Store Grand Opening Blog Hop, please go HERE!!


We recently took a trip to Walt Disney World.  Before every Disney trip, I create an 8x8 scrapbook with pages decorated for Character Autographs and other planned events.

Tanner is almost 8 now and is not as "into" Characters as he is rides, so I customized some of the pages for those activities.

I created these pages for his Top 10!




I used my Cameo to cut out the title and the film strip borders.

I used the green arrow sticker from Frosted Designs.


The star, camera paper and Top 10 journaling card all came from Frosted Designs.  Tanner wrote out all of his favorite rides from each park on the way home from our trip.  I added them to this journaling card.


These pages make a great addition to his album!

Be sure to check out the awesome online store at Frosted Designs!!!


3 comments:

Barb Craft said...

This is such a great idea for a layout! It will be fun for him to look back years from now to see if those rides are still in his top 10! :) Love the filmstrip border you cut.... very cool!

barb :)

Karon said...

Fabulous LO - love the camera backing paper and the fabulous film strip borders! TFS

Shawn Mosch said...

Another great Disney project! It might be time to start planning another Disney Pixar Blog Hop!

Shawn ~ The Buckle Boutique Design Team Coordiantor
The Buckle Boutique
Crafty Chics Blog
and
MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!