Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, October 18, 2013

It's All About ME!!!


Hello -  I am so excited to host my very first Challenge at Let's Scrap!!!  I am a new Design Team Member and my challenge is All About ME!

For this challenge, I want you to scrap YOU!!!  We always seem to scrap everyone else!!!  You can use a photo of yourself, or something (not another person though) that is super important to you.  This can be coffee, diet pop, gardening, crafting - something that represents YOU!!!  You can use this or another sketch from Let's Scrap found HERE.

If you have never been to Let's Scrap - it is a wonderful ning group of talented crafters from all over the world!!  Consider stopping in and checking it out!  I have created 7 layouts in 3 weeks!  It is a great motivator to get caught up!!


I chose this sketch because I wanted to use one large picture and several small ones.


I used these images from the Silhouette Online Store for my layout.  I switched the butterflies for flowers that I had on hand.



I started with this awesome Graphic 45 paper!

I printed my photo on Square 1 Masterpiece repositional adhesive fabric.  I love the way it prints photos from my computer!!

The 2x2 photos were printed from my Zink hAppy!

I have mini pictures of Diet Dr. Pepper, Pedicures with a friend, scrapbook convention with a friend, my two favorite vacations:  Mexico and Disney, and sitting at the pool!


I added these black flowers with clear gems.  A little washi tape shows my love of music and polka dots!


My name is my title - of course!

You can also see the tiny black and crystal flowers I used!


I had a lot of fun with this layout.  I did not have a lot of time (we were packing for Disney) and used my computer and Zink to help me with my photos!  I love the way it turned out!!

Thanks for joining me today ~ I hope you have a scrappy day!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lori, this is gorgeous hun, what a superb picture, xxx

Karon said...

Fabulous LO and love the sketch. Wonderful papers and what a great picture :-) Enjoy your trip.

Claire Spielman said...

You look beautiful and the page is PERFECT!
Creative Wishes
scrapmyway.blogspot.com