Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sarpy County Fair LO


Today's Sketch at Let's Scrap is shown below.  I created my layout with pictures of the parade at the Sarpy County Fair where my nieces Sophie and Sabryna were in the parade with their 4-H group.  Sophie rode her horse Skip and Sabryna walked (actually dragged) her pet piggie Abagail.  Abagail was looking for some of the candy that was left behind!!


This sketch was created by Debby de Wilde for Let's Scrap.


Instead of circles like the sketch, I used stars for my background shapes.  I also added this horse profile shape from the Silhouette online store.


I loved this rope border and put it around the photo of Sabryna and Abagail!!


This cowboy border from the Silhouette online store looked fun and matched the star theme!


I used the font Playbill from my computer for my title.


We had a great time at the parade.  We arrived way too early so we got to watch the girls get the animals ready.  Some people put costumes on their horses, others just decorated them with lime green (to match their 4-H shirts)!

Thanks for stopping by!!


1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hello, my sister-friend!!! Lori, you're layout page is amazing! I really love that horse cut overlooking the pic -- it so fits right into the theme of the page. As always, another great Lori project -- and I bet you used your Gypsy, which I think you're just a wizard using... lol!!!

Hugs, sweetie!