Welcome to the Crazy About Cricut Halloween Blog Hop!
I was looking for Halloween images to get an idea for my project. I find it so much easier to use My Cut Search. This image is from Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art - not a cartridge I would go to first for a Halloween image!!
I sized Trick or Treat to 5 inches. I cut it out of black glitter vinyl. I used my go-to kiss cut settings on my cricut: 3-3-3. Blade depth, pressure and speed!
I weeded the vinyl and used transfer tape to adhere it to my pumpkin.
I chose the flattest side for my vinyl. This vinyl is thicker than regular vinyl, so it does not stick in every groove - but it is stuck pretty good and I am ok with that!!
The flourish came from Home Decor. I sized it to 1.47 inches. I flipped the design. I cut this out of Dazzling Diamond from The Buckle Boutique. I cut Dazzling Diamond out with the gel gems face down on the mat (which is why I flipped the design).
I use my Deep Cut Blade set to 6.
Here is the vinyl.
I added the Dazzling Diamond flourish. I just love how sparkly this product is!!! It adds the perfect sparkle to my pumpkin!
I used ribbon from Michaels and tied a pretty bow. I used my glue gun to adhere it to the top of the pumpkin.
I am really happy with how this turned out!!
Your next stop in the hop is CHERYL.
Here is a complete list of stops along the way:
- Jenny - http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/
- Lori - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/****HERE
- Cheryl - http://cardsbycg.blogspot.com/****NEXT
- Wandy - http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com
- Heather- http://paper-junkie.blogspot.com
- Sarah - http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com
- Tracy - http://lovesbuggin.blogspot.com/
- Carol - http://www.workmanscraps.com
- Elizabeth - http://www.ejoym.blogspot.com
- Amanda- http://amandascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/
- Angela - www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
- Lisa - http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com