Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Where I Have Been

Hello Friends!!  
I have not been papercrafting much lately - as my youngest got older he refused to smile for pictures from me and even from some of my friends, so I stopped scrapbooking.  I miss it at times!!  



I retired from in-home child care and started crafting full time.  I sell in 5 local shops and I do craft shows when I can (around baseball).

I have a brand new website with a blog attached that is directed more towards painting wood signs, heat pressing, and other crafts.  I invite you to join me if that interests you!

Here is some of my work:



Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments: