Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, October 21, 2013

Clipboard Photo Display


I am super excited today - my project is being featured at The Buckle Boutique!!!

I saw a few decorated clipboards on Pinterest and wanted to give it a try!!  I used a standard sized clipboard and covered it with paper from Frosted Designs October Scrapbook Kit.  I painted the edges of the clipboard with pink acrylic paint.



I cut out the border word "love" from the Silhouette Online store in black vinyl.

I used some Dazzling Diamonds from The Buckle Boutique.  I just LOVE Dazzling Diamonds because I can use my Cricut, my Cuttlebut, a punch or my scissors to make this any shape I want!!!  





I trimmed some DD with my scissors to bling up the top of the clipboard.  I used a heart punch to add a blingy heart!

I finished it off with a ribbon flower and a tulle bow.

The best part about this clipboard is you can easily change out the photo!  I tacked up a photo with Belle that I double mounted.


I can easily swap this out with another photo.  This would make a nice gift or a fun clipboard at school!!

Hope you have a wonderful Week!!

The Buckle Boutique's Website . . . click HERE
The Buckle Boutique Blog . . . . clickHERE
Facebook Page . . . click HERE
Twitter Page . . . click HERE
Pinterest Page . . . clickHERE




2 comments:

Charlotte C said...

What a great idea, to be able to change out the picture. I'm not surprised you're being featured b/c you do such amazing work!

Barb Craft said...

This is gorgeous Lori!! I LOVE all the added bling!!

barb :)