Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, July 16, 2014

State Champs Layout

Today starts a new challenge at Let's Scrap!  I love scrapping current photos so I could not resist these photos of Tanner and his team after they won state two weeks ago!!

These boys are 8 years old and were bumped up to Majors right before state.  Their record is 38 - 3 this year and today is check in day for their National Tournament!!  I am so proud of these boys and their coaches!!!

Our current sketch is a card sketch, but I made it into a layout:
I found baseball paper for my background and put crossed bats on top instead of the "patterned" paper from the sketch.  Instead of the spray of sequins, I added some gold trophies. 
I pop-dotted the trophies to give them dimension. 
I added a bit of ribbon that looked similar to the ribbon on the medals the kids wore.  The black washi tape matches their jerseys and the white dots represent the baseballs.
I added State Champs as my title.  I love the bottom photo so much I had it printed on a canvas!

Here is a photo of my husband and son together:
If you are trying to scrap your moments, consider joining us at Let's Scrap!  We have weekly sketch challenges (with great prizes) and other challenges and tutorials to help keep you inspired!!!  PS - we are having our DT Call now too!!!



No comments: