Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, June 1, 2015

Lucky Layout (Let's Scrap)

Today begins a new challenge at Let's Scrap!  I made this layout for my dear friend to give her Aunt La La for her birthday - which is also St. Patrick's Day!
I will use this sketch again!  I just love the stars and can totally substitute any shape or embellishment!  You can do one side or both. 
I used Glossy Accents and twine to make my vine around the shamrocks. 
I layered two busy patterned papers and I think the green shamrocks break up the pattern. 
I printed Lucky and Aunt La La using my Silhouette Cameo and Desire (paid font).
My friend and her aunt just loved this keepsake!  The family all made a scrapbook page or two of their best memories and they presented the album to her for her birthday!

Join us at Let's Scrap with your version of the sketch!! 


1 comment:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Such a great page Lori. Of course being part Irish I love the shamrocks. I love this sketch too.