Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Making Love Signs!

I have been pretty busy painting wood signs since September and have neglected my blog a bit.  I find it easier to post to my facebook business page from my cell phone when I am away from my desk.  If you would like to see some of my work, you can see them HERE.

I am getting ready for a Love themed craft show and here are some of the signs I have painted:







These are made with pallet wood or fence boards.  I make stencils with my Cameo and paint with acrylic paint.  It started out as fun but has grown into a nice way to make some extra money for baseball, Christmas and vacation funds.

1 comment:

Charlotte C said...

Oh, my, the silhouette black birds on the white background is stunning. They're all beautifully done, Lori.