Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, November 22, 2010

Craft-e-Corner Black Friday Sale

I participated in a Thankful Blog Hop a couple of weeks ago and met Dean and his wife from Craft-e-Corner.  They are having a Black Friday Sale and asked me to share this with you!!


My name is Dean Duehring and I am co-owner of Craft-e-Corner.  My wife and I sell crafting and scrapbooking products at http://www.craft-e-corner.com/

I am letting you know about our great After Thanksgiving Sale specials that I think your followers will be excited to hear about.  I've included our featured specials below:

- Cricut Expression Machine only $199.99!!! That’s over 55% Off the regular price!


- Cricut Expression Machine with 2 cartridges only $229.99!!! That’s 54% Off the regular price!

- Cricut Gypsy Machine only $119.99!!! That’s 60% Off!!!

- Silhouette SD machine only $179.99!!!

- Making Memories Slice Elite Machines only $99.99!!

- Potpourri Basket Cricut Cartridge which includes designs from over 15 cartridges only $49.99!!!



That’s 75% Off the regular price!

No comments: