Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, November 15, 2010

Mickey Snowflake Ornament Winner!!!

I used the True Random Service to pick the winner and she is......


Cherylann who said:

these are so adorable, how imaginative.



One of my special Christmas memories is when my great aunt, who, my had no children but raised my mom after her mother died when she was 7. My great uncle never let my aunt celebrate any holidays. After he passed my mom went and brought her to our house for Christmas, we gave her presents and she laughed and cried, she had not opened any presents since she was a child some 70years earlier. It makes me smile remembering this, it was like watching a child open their first gift.


Cherylann (prinkles)

Congrats Cherylann!!!

3 comments:

Summer said...

congrats!

Melissa said...

Congratulations to lucky Cherylann!

Cherylann's "Outta-My-Mind " said...

Thank you so much, I am so excited
Cherylann