Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More Flower the Cat Layouts

Here are two more layouts for my friend's album.  She asked me to make an album for her about her cat Flower who passed away on 1-11-11.  I used Don Juan for both titles.  I welded a flower to the dot of the i in Friends.

I love this photo (the spider is fake by the way) because it shows her temperament.  She tolerated pretty much anything they did with her.

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great layouts and I am sure your friend apprciated you doing this for her. TFS

Debbie said...

How sweet of you to do this for your friend! Two lovely layouts!

Barb Craft said...

Lori.. these LOs are so sweet! Your friend is going to treasure this album!! But after seeing all these pages, I am starting to feel a little guilty... I think I need to start taking more pictures of my pets!! lol!
barb :)