Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Sunday, May 15, 2011

Another Graduation Card

I tried to post this on Thursday, May 12th, but Blogger was down most of the day.  I am re-posting it today for those of you who missed it!

I needed some graduation cards for boys, so I re-vamped a card from last year:


I opened up my saved file on my Gypsy and changed one of the 0s to a 1.  I cut out the numbers in white with a shadow in black.  The numbers are from Plantin Schoolbook and are cut at 2.23h.

I found some school themed paper at a local craft shop and used it for my rectangles behind the numbers.

I could not decide between a white, black or silver background...

Silver looked the best.  Since this card is for a boy, I did not want to put ribbon or gems on it.  It was still missing something though.

I found some 3D stickers at Michaels and put one right in the center.

Thanks for joining me today!!

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I love these Graduation cards. Do you know this is the first year that no one I know is graduating? That is a first in all the years we have been married. And here you have given me so many wonderful idea. Go figure!

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Hi wanted to let you know I have an award for you. Not sure if you accept them or not but if you do.

Please stop by when you get a chance.

Tami
http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Lori, the cards look great!

Java Jen's Creations said...

This is such an easy design to put together quickly! Thanks for the inspiration!