Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, October 17, 2011

Trick or Treat Gifts (Sweet Sassy Diva)

I am the guest designer today at SweetSassyDiva with some Trick or Treat Gifts.  I made these for my son's teacher.
I started with my newest Halloween Paper pad from K&Company.  I found this at Michaels.
I put two cones on my Gypsy at 5.5 inches and cut them out with my 2-sided Halloween paper.  Silly me, I cut out the first set upside down!  I re-cut them.

To assemble, I folded the tabs and tucked them in the slot.  I punched a hold on either side of the cone and tied ribbon inside each side.
I took this spider (also from K&Company) and stickled him up with some purple.

I cut out these 3D flowers for a previous project HERE and had one left over.  I got these flowers from Close to My Heart Art Philosophy.

I cut out these flowers in purple cardstock.

I rolled them up with my Quilling tool and glued them to the flower base with Scotch liquid glue.

I had a dark purple flower left over which worked out perfectly.
I put some liquid glue and Martha Stewart purple glitter on the edges of the flower and adhered it to the front of the cone with some glue dots.  I adhered the spider to the top of the flower.
For my candy bar wrapper, I wrapped three different papers around the candy bar and taped them down.  I tied a purple ribbon around the candy bar.  I cut out a flower from Close to My Heart Art Philosophy out of 2-sided paper and used black acrylic paint and stickles on the edges.
Here is a close up.  I think it looks kind of creepy in a fun way!
Here are my yummy treats!!

9 comments:

Connie Layman said...

Sooo cute! My favorite is the 2-sided paper flower...LOVE that!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adorable project! TFS

all the days of our life said...

Too Cute!!

all the days of our life said...

Too Cute!!

2 Ducky said...

These are so fun!

Rhonda Emery said...

super cute halloween project

Audrey Frelx said...

My sweet Lori, my aren't you busy making all these cute-cute projects!!! Just where do you find the time?!!! Love your project!!!

GabyCreates.com said...

Love how you did the spider's eyes and thanks for the tutorial on the flowers...super cute project...
Hi Lori, is me Gaby stopping by to let you know you won a set of stamps from Mr Cricut Crazy stamps at our LUFP event!
Thanks for linking up with us!
~Gaby
www.gabycreates.com
Please email me your information
at gabycreates @ gmail dot com

Angie S said...

These are such cute ideas! tfs