Welcome to the Bug Bytes Holidsay Blog Hop!! I proudly design for the Bug Bytes the second Monday of every month and am surrounded by very talented ladies!! If you found me first, please go to Pam's BLOG so you don't miss anything!!
1) Pam - http://www.thebugbytes.com/
2) Jeannie - http://nonnasscraps.blogspot.com/
3) Jen - http://3catsandabug.blogspot.com/
4) Carole - http://www.onmycraftroomwall.blogspot.com/
5) Lisa Brooks - http://thejourneyoflisaslife.blogspot.com/
6) Audrey - http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com/
7) Mila - http://milamemories.blogspot.com/
8) Sheila aka sassylady - http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/
9) Elizabeth - http://217creations.blogspot.com/
10) Kelly Millet - http://www.kamscraftyplace.blogspot.com/
11) Dayna Sabrina - http://www.sabrioletdesigns.blogspot.com/
13) Denine Vajja - http://pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/
14) Melissa - http://www.melissamade2.blogspot.com/
15) Allison - http://goodybagdiva.blogspot.com/
For my project today, I decorated a shadow box. I bought this 8x8 shadow box at Michaels. I found the glitter scrapbook paper there as well.
I trimmed the paper to 8x8 and used the velcro strip inside the frame to attach it to the back of the frame.
I opened up 3 Layers in my Gyspy. The first layer has an 8x8 square to represent the shadow box. The second layer has the Santa and the reindeer from Christmas. The third layer has Believe from Gypsy Wandering. I sized them to fit my 8x8 space.
I cut out Believe in red vinyl. I set my cricut to 3, 3 & 3 (speed, pressure and blade depth) to cut through the vinyl only not the backing.
I dirtied up a piece of clear contact paper on my jeans.
I burnished the contact paper to the vinyl then peeled it off and placed it on the glass of the shadow box. I burnished it again and peeled off the contact paper.
I cut out Santa and his sleigh in black cardstock and pop dotted them onto the glitter paper.
I bought these glittered balls at Michaels (do you see a pattern here LOL) and glue dotted them to the bottom of the paper.
I put it all together and then added a bow.
I used glue dots to keep the ribbon tails and bow in place.
Thanks for stopping by!! Your next stop is the Divine Denine!!