Welcome to the World Wide Marriage Day Blog Hop. Today we are celebrating Marriage. You should have arrived from Enjoli's BLOG.
- Tina- http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com ***BEGINNING
- Gill - http://scrappincreationsbygillm.blogspot.com
- Jamie - http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com
- Anita- http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
- Janet N- http://www.createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/
- Barbara -http://barbarab3.blogspot.com
- Shannon Myiow http://my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com/
- Enjoli- http://mississippihippycrafts.blogspot.com/
- Lori-http://www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/ ***HERE
- Charity Adams http://adamsacres.com****NEXT
- Amy- http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- Shannon Magee -- http://purplelionpaper.com/blog
- Shawnee- http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com
This September, my husband and I will celebrate our 20th anniversary. Marriage is not just a wedding, it (like the commercial says) is a lot of little promises. He has kept a lot of little promises in the past 20+ years!
I created a window card using the Decor Tag (shift) from Gypsy Wanderings. I put two tags on my Gypsy mat at 4.66w x 4.50h. I used Hide Contour to hide the inside cut on one of the tags. I welded the two tags together to create my card base.
I took this ring image from Designer Calendar sized to 4.26w x 2.06h and welded it inside the window. I copied a second ring image to use as my layer.
I used a shimmery white cardstock for my card. I used a gold metallic cardstock for the rings.
I adhered the rings to the front of the card.
I created some bling with my stickles.
I used some gold sheer ribbon and a paper flower (left over from another project) that I cut from Art Philosophy with gold stickles on the edges. So glad you stopped by!!
Your next stop is CHARITY!