Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Sunday, July 29, 2012

Baseball is Life LO

I created this monochromatic layout for a challenge a while back (before I broke my wrist).  We were to use 90% of the color of choice and no more than 10% complementary colors.  I picked blue as baseball layouts are easy for me :)

I used Versimark ink and Got Game stamps from Pink by Design to create a subtle background on my blue cardstock.  I cut a circle out of PLS paper (Papillion LaVista South is Tyler's High School) and tucked it behind the baseball paper photo mat.  I tied a knot out of leather cording.

I added TEAM and VARSITY from Varsity Letter to two of the photos.  I added Baseball is life from Baseball as my title.  In my house (especially this time of year) Baseball really is life.  We are getting ready to go to the State Tournament in Kearney, NE.  

Tyler catches and has played a little bit at 2nd Base and pitcher.  This summer has been a great season for our boys!!!  I really don't want it to end.....

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Lori, love this layout!!! Love the blue and all the little details added!!! Great background for those wonderful pictures.

Hope you're feeling better and better these days, my sister-friend!!!

Cricut Couple said...

Wonderful LO Lori! The colors are just fantastic!