Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, August 2, 2012

Shower Decorations

This is my cousin Amy at her bridal shower.  My Aunt Chris and I worked with one of her bridesmaids (Emily) to host this shower.  Aunt Chris and I were in charge of the decorations and food.

The shower took place at my Aunt and Uncle's cabin.  We had to add a little color :)

We got both sets of swags at Michaels.

For the outside tables, we created these canning jar decorations.  We started with a simple sand and seashell  idea....but it did not turn out as we imagined.  We used glass marbles, shapes and water and topped it off with a silver floating candle.

Here is the gift table.  I love the blue vases.

My Uncle David made this card holder for Amy to use at her wedding.

We found these bird-shaped plant holders at Michaels.  Amy studied birds this summer.

I painted these wine bottles.  We added sand and these fun pinwheels.

We lined the pathway and added more pinwheels to the garden.  The drought and lack of flowering plants made the garden look a little blah!  


My favorite table is the dessert table!!!

I spray painted these bird nests silver and we attached the birds.  My aunt found these blue bead "bird eggs" to go in the nests.

We had so much fun planning this shower.  I had a lot more ideas that I did not have time to complete thanks to my broken wrist, but I think it all turned out great!!

If you want to see the gift I made for Amy, come back on Monday!!

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

WOW, you sure were busy. Great decorations and now I have to come back Monday to see what you made her! TFS

Audrey Frelx said...

Well, sweet Lori, I'll be back tomorrow to see what you made her for sure. You guys did great on the decor and I love the painted bottles -- those look great!