Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tweet Tweet Gift Bag

I wanted to make a pretty bag for some special people.

I made a vow to use my Imagine more, so I grabbed this image from Imagine More Cards and sized it to 8 inches.  I printed and cut it out.

I liked this one as I was putting a bunch of candy "Tweets" inside for the wonderful people who gave me my range and strength back in my wrist at Physical Therapy!

I cut some blue cardstock as a background and picked some pink ribbon to tie around the bottom.  I changed my mind and made a paper bow out of bright pink paper instead.

They all knew I was working hard to get use of my wrist back so I could craft!!!  I also made them a card - you can see it HERE if you want.

3 comments:

Karon said...

Love it - what a great image. :-)

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Audrey Frelx said...

Lori, whoever gets this sweet bag is going to definitely feel special!

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Lori, I am so sorry that I haven't been by in a while. It's been so crazy! I am trying to catch up and didn't have time to comment on all of your amazing creations, but just wanted to say it's all just wonderful and I am totally scraplifting that etching design! You are just too clever! Love it all!