Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, July 11, 2013

Silhouette Animal Gift Bags


I love decorating plain gift bags.  On Pinterest, I saw some silhouette framed art of animals.



  I really liked the look, but did not need wall art.  Instead, I put the images on gift bags.


I found both of these images at the Silhouette Store and enlarged them to fit an 8x10 rectangle.

I trimmed out scrapbook paper to 8x10 and used my ATG gun to adhere it to the bag.  I adhered the image to the paper and added a bow.



Thanks for popping by today!!



4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

How cute... love the little bags they are so much fun. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous. Great idea for a quick gift bag.

Charlotte C said...

I swear you are just incredible! Who'd of thought that such a simple large graphic on a gift bag would make such an impact. I'm absolutely stealing this - uh, scraplifting this. I have a bunch of plain gift bags. Thanks, Lori.

Karon said...

These bags are wonderful - love love the silhouettes! TFS