Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Play Hard (LO)


I chose to create a baseball layout for this week's sketch at Let's Scrap.


This is our sketch by Debby de Wilde.  I adapted the 8 1/2 x 11 sketch into a 12 x 12 sketch.


I used two pictures of Tanner pitching at the 8u All-Star Game.  I cut some baseball laces and my title from my Cameo.  I tied some twine around the page.


I typed "We want a Pitcher Not a Belly Itcher!!!" on my computer and printed it out on cardstock.  I trimmed them, inked them and stapled them to my page.

I tucked a PLAY bingo card between the photos.


I have had this Sports Page paper for years and finally found a layout to use it with!

Consider joining our challenges at Let's Scrap - since joining the site I have created 7 layouts!  The sketches are very inspiring and there is a LOAD (Lay Out A Day) Challenge.  A great way to catch up on layouts!!



5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great page... Love the play hard. Thanks for sharing.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

very nice layout!

Audrey Frelx said...

Lori, you always do such great layout pages and this one is just no exception, my friend!

Unknown said...

Your layout is amazing!

Charlotte C said...

I'm catching up on stuff so I'm late in saying you are one of the most creative people I know. Love the layout. And guess who's getting a Cameo for her birthday next week? Yay.