Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Saturday, March 8, 2014

Beautiful Floral Bag (KCC Blog Hop)

Welcome to this month's blog hop with The Krazy Crafting Crew!! 

If you are looking for the Happy Birthday Blog Hop, please go HERE.

This month we are making Tags, Bags, Boxes and whatever can be made 3D!! If you just came by to visit with me, thank you, but please start at the first stop with our hostess, Janet (www.janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com).


Janet is also offering a fantastic giveaway. Here's her description of the giveaway that you DON'T want to miss!! Close To My Heart Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit. Includes card bases, envelopes, cardstock, double sided paper, a stamp set, and washi tape, glitter tape and other embellishments to make 10 cards! Valued at $45.00! You can win this by leaving comments on each blog, and if you're not currently a follower, why not follow the blogs because there's always fun in this group and a blog hop each month to inspire you!

For my project today, I created this 3D gift bag with handles.  I purchased this file from the Silhouette Online Store.  The size of the bag is 8x5x3 inches.
I cut out the bag in hot pink cardstock, and the layer in floral paper from Basic Gray.  It was pretty easy to assemble.  I used my ATG gun to adhere the parts together.

The straps slip into the slits on the sides of the bag. 
I cut some flowers out of two different shades of pink cardstock.  I rolled them up - I have a detailed tutorial on how to make rolled flowers HERE. I put some Glossy Accents on the edges of the flower petals and dusted them with Picked Raspberry Distress Glitter from Tim Holtz.  I hand cut and inked some leaves.  I laid the bag on its side and used Glossy Accents to adhere the leaves and flowers to the front of the bag.
Here is a peek from the top.  You can see how the handles fit in the slits.  
Here is the back of the bag. 
This bag would be darling for an Easter, Mother's Day or Birthday gift.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting with me today. Please leave us a comment and let us know how you like our hop!! Now hop on over to the next stop with Zenita!

The complete lineup:

Liz             www.tryin2craft.blogspot.com
Lissa Marie   www.somanycrafts.com
Lori            www.Scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com****HERE
Zenita        www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com****NEXT
Cicily          www.pinkdalmatianscrapper.com
Jearise       www.lorbysworld.blogspot.com
Miranda     www.nanasscrapspot.com
Katina        www.lifeslittleblessings.com

Thanks for stopping by today!!

24 comments:

Unknown said...

That is Very pretty Lori, love it!

Julie Gleeson said...

Really love that bag pattern and that paper is totally gorgeous! Hugs Julie xox

Janet's Planet said...

It is darling!! I could see so many possibilities for this!! TFS

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bag. Love the paper and those gorgeous flowers.

Liz said...

Great little gift bag, funny how we crafters tend to take more time creating the "bag" and feel like it is part of the gift LOL This is definately one gift bag that wouldn't be thrown away! Love the paper and the flowers

TeresaK said...

That is just so pretty...love those flowers you added to the bag!

Miranda said...

Such a pretty bag!!!!

Sarah Biswabic said...

What a beautiful gift bag! I love the flowers! :)

Unknown said...

It's beautiful,,I love the flowers,,great job!!!am a new follower..

cema1cema said...

Lori this is Beautiful!! I love it!
Christina

cema1cema said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wow this is really nice! Thanks for this great idea! Love the inspiration

lorby said...

What a beautiful box! Love the paper you used and the gorgeous flowers. Nice hopping with you today.

Carla said...

That's a cute little gift bag. Thanks so much for sharing, I love the pattern paper you used!!


racincrafts at aim dot com
racincrafts.blogspot.com

Jean Bullock said...

Very cute design and I love the beautiful papers you chose. Delightful.

Karon said...

Beautiful gift bag and love the papers. Flowers are fabulous! TFS

Kathryn said...

Very Cute! would make a great favor box/bag for a party. TFS

Pink Dalmatians said...

what an adorable bag! Thanks for sharing all the details and the extra's you added to your flowers!

Eva Laney said...

What an adorable gift bag and love your flowers :)

Iris said...

Gorgeous floral bag - love the rolled flowers.
isoscia at aol dot com

Pokey Puppy said...

This is a beautiful bag. What a great way to make gift giving more personal.

Sue Weiss said...

your projects are always beautiful Lori and this one is no exception. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous gift bag! I am starting to think I may need a Silhouette...LOL.

Unknown said...

Great bag! Love the flowers!
♥ Pam