Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, March 14, 2014

Memories Captured Layout (Frosted Desgns)

Today is the first day of our new challenge at Frosted Designs!

This challenge is a Sketch:
Plus a button and bling.

I chose a picture of Tanner at Disney World last October.  We were celebrating his birthday a little early and had some fun with the photographer:
I added the banner to the photo when we got home.
I used paper from the Love is in the Air kit at Frosted Deisgns - I love the bow tie paper!!  I used the Tim Holtz Dot Fade stencil with African Jade Acrylic Glaze to create my background.  I also inked my photo and photo mat with the glaze.  This is my first time using Acrylic Glaze.  It is thinner than I thought and easy to paint on!!

I used a journal card for my title - I added the word memories from the Silhouette Online Store and a heart shaped button.  I added a little bling to my word.
I tore part of a border sticker and used part on the top of my photo mat, and the rest on the bottom of my photo mat.  I included the word Amazing with some washi tape and a blue gem!
I included the 8 from the Silhouette Online Store.
I just love the way this turned out!

The Cutting Cafe is sponsoring this challenge - you can enter your layout HERE.


 photo Lori_zpsea64f050.jpg

No comments: