Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, April 28, 2014

Bloom - Garden Journal (Frosted Designs)

Happy Monday!!  Today I am featured at Frosted Designs with a spring project - now that winter finally gave it up and let us have spring!!
I covered a composition notebook with a piece of Nirvana "Bliss" paper.  I used the reverse side of the paper for a label.  I inked the paper pieces with Ranger Ink Distress Markers (Bundled Sage and Walnut Stain).  I cut out the word "bloom" in brown vinyl using my cameo and added it to my label.   I added a bit of ribbon and lace to frame the label.
 
 I inked some chipboard pieces with Juniper Acrylic Paint and added them to the cover.
I inked some Nature Walk Elements from 7 Dots Studio and added them to the bottom corner.
I added a pocket inside the front cover for seed packets or receipts.
I used Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals for the first time!!  I mixed Mission Bells Brown with Glossy Accents and painted it on this butterfly - gorgeous!!!!  
The Beauty of Nature kit is amazing!!!

I hope you have an amazing spring!!

We are having a sale at Frosted Deisgns for National Scrapbooking Day!!







 photo Lori_zpsea64f050.jpg

1 comment:

Karon said...

This is so wonderful and I love the ruler ribbon! TFS