Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, April 4, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Posters

Today is the start of Teacher Appreciation at my son's elementary school.  I made a poster for my son's teacher Ms. Vaughan as well as the Specal Education Teachers - one is a daycare family of mine.  Our theme this year was Outer Space.  This theme was very hard for me because I could only think of a couple of ideas.  I used my Cameo to come up with these two posters:

I wrote the name of each student on an alien.  I got this idea from Pinterest.  Tanner loves Ms. Vaughan, even though she was his third choice for a teacher at the beginning of the school year.  She has a 2nd grade son so she can really relate to her 2nd grade class. 
This was the 100th Day of School - Ms. Vaughan made 100 pancakes!
Tanner wanted me to cut out a huge Buzz Lightyear for this poster, but I convinced him the planets would be better!!!  I love Buzz but there are a ton of layers!!

I like to volunteer my time and crafts every chance I get at Tanner's school.  This is my favorite thing to make!!!  Our teachers are wonderful and give 150% to the students!!


2 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Great job, Lori. Little aliens, 2nd graders - hum.

Karon said...

Fabulous posters, Lori. I'm sure the teachers appreciated the time you put into them! TFS