Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Witch's Hat

Blingy Halloween to you!!!!

Today I my project is featured on The Buckle Boutique BLOG.

I purchased this witch hat at Michaels - it is chipboard hat that I painted black.
I traced the hat brim on the back of a purple Rhinestone Resin Sticker Sheet and cut it out.  I measured the opening of the hat and drew a circle in the center of my "brim" circle.  I cut into the brim and cut out the circle.

Before taking the backing off the sticker sheet, I fit it on the brim.  I had to trim off a little bit of the inner circle before it fit.

I peeled the backing off in pieces and smoothed the sticker sheet as I went.

I tied a bow with black glitter and lime green glitter tulle. 
I needed a center for my flower I tucked into the bow, so I grabbed a circle punch and punched some clear diamond sticker sheet from a scrap. 
I cut the sticker sheet face down for an easier cut. 
I pulled the center piece off my flower and stuck down the circle. 
I tucked an orange leaf behind the flower. 
From this view you can see the seam of the purple sticker sheet on the left.  I later rotated the bow to cover it up.
Here is my witch hat - I just love Halloween!!!  What are you blinging for fall??

The Buckle Boutique's Link Listing
The Buckle Boutique's Website . . . click HERE
The Buckle Boutique Blog . . . . click HERE
Facebook Page . . . click HERE
Twitter Page . . . click HERE
Pinterest Page . . . clickHERE



1 comment:

scrappinlil said...

Oh Lori, I love this witches hat. I love anything fall and this is perfect for Halloween and fall. TFS