Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Blingy Husker N

I live in Nebraska and many people here are die-hard Husker fans.  I am married into this crazy status.  I really only like watching sports when my children are playing.  I don't like or dislike the Huskers - I am neutral!!  Yes that makes me a little weird!! 

Most adults who live in Nebraska are experts on the coaching staff!  When our coach got fired before the bowl game, my facebook page blew up with articles and opinions.  I got a lot of other work done that day as I had to walk away from the computer!!

I started this project for my son's teacher as a Christmas gift, but did not know how she felt about the new coach.  I did not send it in her Christmas gift bag just in case.  Now that I know she still loves the Huskers (most people here do) I will send it for teacher appreciation day.  Her classroom is Husker themed!

I took a metal 'N' from Michaels and painted it red and black and sealed it.  I trimmed a piece of clear Rhinestone Sticker Sheet to fit the middle of the letter.  This was a super easy project once I had the idea in my head.  You could take any letter (wood, chipboard or metal) and decorate it with paint or paper and add a little bling!!

You can find some Rhinestone Sticker Sheets HERE and select colors are even on sale!

The Buckle Boutique's Website . . . click HERE
The Buckle Boutique Blog . . . . click HERE
Facebook Page . . . click HERE
Twitter Page . . . click HERE
Pinterest Page . . . click HERE

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

My hubby is from Nebraska so he would like this.

Emily @ Two Purple Couches said...

This would be neat for any sports team! Thanks for linking up to our Creative Spark party last week! We'd love to have you join us again this week!