Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Phineas and Ferb LO

Hello again - another Wednesday, another sketch challenge at Let's Scrap Sketches!!  I am getting my Disney layouts done with all of these sketch challenges!!!
This week we have a 2-page sketch with a mini booklet or flip booklet for additional photos.  I chose to scrap both pages (this is totally optional) and I made a pocket for four photos rather than create a flip book.  I used busy paper so I left off some of the details from the sketch to keep it pleasing to the eye! 
For the page tabs, I deleted the hearts that were on there and added tiny Mickey heads.
Here are the additional photos.  Phineas and Ferb are so much fun at WDW.  They compete over whose page in the album is better!!!  They spend a lot of time with each child!  They are the only characters Tanner wanted to see besides Elsa and Anna and the character dining characters. 
I love the big title.  I used the font LEMON/MILK on my computer and black cardstock.
The photo on the top right is Perry the Platypus peeking over the fence.  He randomly peeks and then goes back behind the fence!  I added the red border on the right page.  I trimmed the tiny scalloped border in half and tucked them on the bottom of each page.

I was overwhelmed with this sketch at first.  It took me a while to find the right papers, but once I had them I was good to go!!

1 comment:

Chriss America Real said...

Oh Lori my friend! This is the most adorable layout ever! It is so cute!

Hugs,

Chriss