Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Santa Visits the Daycare Layout

My layout today includes photos from my Daycare Christmas Party.  We have an annual party and invite Santa - we have been lucky every year that he is able to stop by!!

The sketch I used is from Let's Scrap and is our newest sketch challenge.  You can find out more about the challenge HERE.
I modified the right side of this sketch to fit my photos better.
I am not usually comfortable using more than one piece of patterned paper on any given project.  I was able to get 3 on this layout!!  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut my title and Santa silhouette.  I pop-dotted both of them on the bottom of the pages. 

The little boy on the right (above) sat on Santa's lap for the first time without crying!  We talked about Santa for weeks and I was so proud of him!!!  The other two boys above are brothers.
I love our Christmas party tradition!!!

If you want to get motivated to scrap your favorite traditions or your holidays, join us for our weekly sketch challenges HERE!  It is an easy way to crank out some layouts!!!

4 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love your layout. The sketch is perfect for all those cute pictures of your day care kids. I like the Santa Silhouette. Adds something to the page but doesn't take away from the pictures. Great page!

Chriss America Real said...

Lori, this is so cute! What a great memory you will have!

Charlotte C said...

See, now that's my kind of layout. Lots of pictures of adorable children, no fussy junk, simple title, Santa silhouette - love it. I will work to get my 2014 holiday photos scrapped, even if the rest of the year's photos live on computer.

Cathy's Obsessions Still said...

Great layout Lori... love all the pics, having Santa come by is always a great thing!!