Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, February 23, 2015

Wedding Heart Wood Sign

Today I am a Guest Designer at my dear friend Sheila's BLOG.  I have a wedding or anniversary project to share with you today.  I found these heart shaped wood signs in the dollar section of Target for $3.  They are well made and I wish they had more than 2 left when I found them!! 
I beat them up with a hammer a bit and stained them with a Natural wood stain.  After the second coat of stain dried, I inked the edges and divots to give it a little dimension.
I cut out these two stencils out of Oramask (stencil vinyl) to use as a stencil.  This vinyl does not stick very well to wood, so I had to be very careful and paint slowly (which is very hard for me)! 
I painted two coats and touched up the paint after I removed the stencil. 
I added the twine back on and they are done!!

Thanks for joining us today!!!

1 comment:

MomHomeGuide.com said...

I love your DIY sign! Visiting from The Creative Spark Link Up Party!