Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, May 1, 2015

3rd Place Layout (Let's Scrap Sketches)

Happy May Day!!!!  I love the month of May!!  I get to celebrate my birthday and Mother's Day AND it is baseball season!!!  Today starts another wonderful sketch challenge at Let's Scrap Sketches and I hope you join us!!!

My layout today has the highlights from Tanner's Battle of the Border photos from a tournament in April this year.  The top 4 teams from state in Nebraska play the top 4 teams from state in Iowa.  We took 3rd place.  We went 3-1 and had the same record as the #2 team, but that was the team who beat us.  I was very proud of our boys!  We only had a few games before we had to face the toughest Iowa teams!
Here is our sketch.  You can use one side or both.  You can make a card, layout or off the wall project.  I let my busy paper be the background and added a title and journal box. 
Those that know me well, know I love handwriting on scrapbook pages!  Your children always know your handwriting!! 
I used my Cameo to cut my title.
The right page shows the team with their plaque.  On the far right is my son kissing his plaque - what a clown!!!


1 comment:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Great layout Lori. WE are having so much fun watching granddaughter play tball this year. They are such a riot.