Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Bride and Groom Toasting Glasses

It is wedding season!  I love decorating wine glasses with vinyl but I wanted to make a set of toasting glasses for a special couple.
 
I found a Bride and Groom design from the Silhouette store and cut it out in Gold Glitzy Glitter Vinyl from the Buckle Boutique.
 
I use the Vinyl setting on my Silhouette program but I add a double cut.  You can cut the vinyl glitter side up - the glitter is embedded into the vinyl and is really smooth! 
Once the vinyl is cut, you need to weed away the extra pieces. 
I use a dental tool to "poke and pull" away the extra vinyl pieces.  It is harder to see the cut lines so I use my Ott Light and I go slow! 
This cut is thin in places so I went really slow and trimmed away the extra pieces when I could. 
The best transfer material is painter's tape.  The only problem is it is not transparent.  If you are cutting a thick design, you can peel up a corner and carefully apply without using transfer tape if you like. 
I use a Pampered Chef scraper to burnish the vinyl onto the tape and slowly peel the tape up. 
I cleaned the glass with rubbing alcohol and let it air dry.  I placed the vinyl on the glass and burnished it again.  I slowly peeled the tape off. 
I added a bow - you could also add tulle if you like.
 
Thank you for stopping by today - have a Blingy Day!!!
 
 
 
 

RhinestoneBorder
Follow The Buckle Boutique at our Blog  //  Facebook  //  Twitter  //  Pinterest
Shop The Buckle Boutique at our Main Store and Etsy
Tips and videos for cutting our rhinestone sticker sheets can be found HERE
Are you a retailer who would like to carry The Buckle Boutique's products in your store?
Please contact us for wholesale pricing information.

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

Simply beautiful~

Charlotte C said...

Stunning - beyond stunning. Have to check out that glitter vinyl. I have vinyl here now, did I tell you? And someday I'll do more than the print & cut with it (though my Grandson is happy with his Ninjas).