Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Glitter Vinyl Frame

Hello - today I am featured at The Buckle Boutique BLOG.  I have been using a lot of Glitzy Glitter Vinyl lately and I have to say I just love it!!  It is very smooth - the glitter is really pressed into the vinyl.  I wanted to do something a little bit different today so I decided to stick the vinyl on a wood frame.
I took a frame from Michaels for $1 and some purple glitter vinyl. 
I traced the frame on the back of the vinyl and cut it out. 
Looks good! 
I peeled the backing off and slowly stuck the vinyl down on the frame.  I had to peel it off once (or twice) to get it just right - but no worries it did not crease or bend and was still super sticky!! 
I found a pretty picture (from our last Disney trip) that matched the frame.  I ran ribbon behind the photo and over the edges and used a beautiful heart ribbon slide.
 
I can easily change the photo and ribbon in the future.
 
This frame now looks very fancy and sparkly!!!
 
 
 

RhinestoneBorder
Follow The Buckle Boutique at our Blog  //  Facebook  //  Twitter  //  Pinterest
Shop The Buckle Boutique at our Main Store and Etsy
Tips and videos for cutting our rhinestone sticker sheets can be found HERE
Are you a retailer who would like to carry The Buckle Boutique's products in your store?
Please contact us for wholesale pricing information.

3 comments:

Miranda said...

So pretty!!!!!

Charlotte C said...

I've had a Michael's frame similar to that waiting a few years to be finished beyond its base coat of paint. This might do the trick. TFS.

SandeeNC said...

You are the queen of the glitter vinyl, the frame looks fabulous!