Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Baseball Layouts



Be A Wall
Tyler is a catcher and hears "Be a wall" quite often. I found this brick paper and couldn't resist - he he! I also added a photo copy of a cartoon I found in the newspaper that sums up how much our teens communicate via text messages. It says: "You didn't have to walk all the way out here. You could have just texted me." I used Base Camp cartridge for the title.

On The Fence
This layout was so fun to put together. On the fence usually has a different meaning, but this tournament was a nail bighter at times. We also had to climb the fence to retrieve foul balls. I welded the letters for the title with my Gypsy using Base Camp cart. and I welded the fence from the My Community cartridge. All the stress was worth it - our boys took 1st place at nationals!!

4 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

these pages are so cute! My son is a professional baseball player so I totally love anything related to baseball! Thanks for sharing and telling the story.

Beatriz (from Amazing Grace blog)
http://beatrizguzman58.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Very cute! I really am going to have to try to do more scrapbooking!

I'll be seeing you!

Unknown said...

Yay for trying to get "caught up"! I doubt that I'll ever be there. Love your layouts. THanks for playing with us at Practical Scrappers!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Your pages are terrific! Good luck on your goals this year...so hard to stay on top of all the photos we take! :) Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!