Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, January 25, 2010

Valentine Sketch


This was a Valentine Sketch posted on the Sketches4you site. I did not have the photo that I wanted, so I substituted my 4th love (just after my hubby and 3 boys) - diet coke!! I did not journal yet, as I am not fully commited to keeping the photo. Being a mother of all boys, I do not keep a big stash of flowers and the ones I have did not really go with this paper, so I used my cricut to cut some out. I got the heart-shaped buttons at Michaels.

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Lori, I love the layout! The "Coke" adds character -- LOL! I like it!

I'll be seeing you!