Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pumpkin Patch






This layout is my take on the sketch from sketches4u.ning.com. I made it into a 2 page layout because that is how it works best for me.

The cricut cartridges I used were: Don Juan for the title, Designer's Calendar for the pumpkins and Doodlecharms for the spider border. I used stickles to add spider eyes and pumpkin handles.

6 comments:

A Rup Life said...

Nice simple layout!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I really like those pages. It draws your eye right to the photos.

Debbie said...

I LOVE this layout. Halloween is my favorite Holiday to scrap. I have to get me some stickles, I looked at Michael's this weekend and did not see them. Do you know what section they would be in? I may have to try AC Moore or order online. Thanks for sharing the pictures :)

Toni said...

come on over to my blog i have an award for you

Unknown said...

Debbie ~ the stickles are by the Tim Holtz products. Michaels doesn't carry a lot of colors in the individual bottles. I bought the fall pack and the Christmas pack ~ all packs of three.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Lori. I thought I'd left a message, but apparently I didn't. I have a blog award for you, so come on over and grab it when you get a chance!

I'll be seeing you!