Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, February 19, 2010

We have some winners!!!

I had my husband and oldest son draw the numbers ~ 22 won the Blog Candy pictured on my blog Congrats to MellisaAllore!!!! 43 won the second helping ~ green stickles, Christmas red stickles, journaling sticker book from remarks and a purple pair of spa socks!!! Congrats to Shari (cricutrookie) who was actually one of my first followers!!

Thanks so much for your responses and blog love ~ my followers went from 49 to 111! Now the pressure is on me to post some awesome projects!!!

6 comments:

shari said...

Lori, I can't believe this, I was checking the blogs I follow earlier and I won scrappingformorefun's blog candy. Now I check yours and I won again. Unbelievable!!!! Thanks so much, It feels like Christmas. Shari (cricutrookie)

Melissa said...

Wow, what a wonderful thing to wake up to Lori!!! Thank you so much!

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Congrats Melissa!!!!!

Brens Designs said...

Congrats to the winners! Enjoy!

Tanya said...

Congrats to the winners.. :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Congratulations, Lori and congratulations to your blog candy winners!

Now for more good news! Come on over to my blog because I have a blog award there to pass on to you.

I'll be seeing you!