Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, February 12, 2010

Summer Fun




This LO is my take on the Practical Scrappers Brad Challenge this week. This is a collage of Tanner's summer fun this past summer. I used square brads to go along with the square photos and I used the arrow brads for fun in the center of each page.

I bought these arrow brads because they were soooo cute, but I have never used them until now!! I have made several layouts like this (because I take way too many pictures) but I never thought to use brads on the pages until now ~ thanks PS!!

8 comments:

gram cheryl said...

I love how many pictures you were able to use on your lo. It looks great...I like the centered title too!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Love the different shapes of brads you used! I have to say mine are mostly circles. Thank you for joining us at Practical Scrappers this week.
Hugs
Tanya

~ Kendra ~ said...

Great LO!! I like how you used so many pictures and it still looks nice! That is something I need to try and do - use more pics on a LO, then maybe I'll get caught up eventually!! :)

Brens Designs said...

What a cute layout. Love the pics. Looks like a fun time.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This LO turned out great!!!! Love all the photos - looks like he had a great summer! Thanks so much for playing at Practical Scrappers :)

Deanne

Marjorie said...

Darling layout! I love how you got so many pictures in there ;) Thanks for playing at Practical Scrappers!

Amy C said...

Great LO!! I really like how you were able to get so many pics on the LO without it looking crowded.

thescrapmaster said...

Beautiful!
Hugs,
Samantha
http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com