Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, September 2, 2010

Disney Autograph Ablum part 1

We are headed to Disney this month and I am working on an 8X8 Creative Memories album to use as an Autograph Book.  I decorate the book ahead of time and have the characters sign the page.  I later add a wallet size photo to the page.

In September, the Food Plan at Disney is free and we upgraded our hotel to include Character Meals into our Food Plan.  We have 8 meals booked.  I started this album with our Pirates & Pals pages as we are doing that the first night.  The rest of the pages are the first of our Character Meals.  I will continue with the album tomorrow.
Carts used:  George & Basic Shapes, PDDU & Blackletter
Carts used:  PDDU, Don Juan
Carts used:  Pooh Font, Mickey Font
Carts used:  Mickey Font & George and Basic Shapes
Cart used:  Pooh Font
Cart used:  Nursery Rhyme

My album is on order.  I ordered black pages and some of my pages here are 7.5 x 7.5 to allow for a black border.  I will carry the ablum with me and keep the page protectors, journaling stickers and extra character stickers at the hotel.

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Lori, what a great idea, and those pages are cute-cute-cute!!! Have fun and enjoy your meals -- LOL!!!

Melissa said...

Very cute Lori! Enjoy your free dining! That's the best time to go! I love your Supercalifragilistic page and that is one of our favorite restaurants to have a character meal at! Have fun and tell Mickey "hi" for me!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com