I used black matte vinyl.
I used Songbird for the font (my newest and most favorite font!) and I found the windmill on Heritage.
When I cut with vinyl, I use 3, 3 & 3. That is pressure on 3, speed on 3 and blade dialed to 3. This gives a kiss cut ~ the blade only cuts the vinyl not the backing. I weed away the extra vinyl with my cricut dental tool. Then I use Clear Contact Paper to transfer the image to my tile. I bought the tile at Lowes for around $1. The most expensive part of this project is the easel to display it!!!
Here is the finished project once again.
For Karyn, my friend and co-worker who is always (full of) wind beneath my wings ;p