Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

CKC Kansas City

I drove down to Kansas City on Friday with my friend Crista.  You may remember her Gypsy on my blog a few months back.  She loaned me hers when mine was at the "spa" recovering from her facelift.

We met these lovely ladies at the crop Friday night.  Marilyn and her daughter Mrs. Jones from Dallas (I remember that because there was a Dallas Jones that kept winning prizes and she joked that was her).  They were celebrating Marilyn's birthday and Marilyn won a Big Shot that night!!

Here is a crowd shot of the crop.

I took a Digital SLR camera class and learned so much!!

I met so many people from Nebraska!  I met Amy from myMonsterCreations and she lives very close to me!  Go check out her BLOG she is having a giveaway this week!

Crista and I had so much fun ~ we can't wait to go again!!!

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Looks like you had a great time! Isn't it nice to get away?

Audrey Frelx said...

I'm so glad you got away and enjoyed yourself! I'd love to take an SLR camera class, I'm horrible at taking any type pictures!