Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baseball Buds

Here are a couple of layouts of Tanner from last baseball season.  Our 2011 season started Saturday and I am out of practice ~ the fresh air is kicking my butt!!
  The first layout (above) is pictures of Tanner and Daddy.

This layout is Tanner getting in his bat bag to get his batting gloves.
I put all of my cuts on one screen on my gypsy.  The Hanging With Daddy is the font on the Batman Cartridge.  The Bat Bag and Baseball Buds are from Cherry Limeade.

 


The Batter Up (from Baseball) does not have layers, so I created them myself with Hide Contour. 
I cut out the image twice, once in red and once in brown.  I hid all of the inner cuts and cut it a third time in white.

I just trimmed off the field and bat on the red image.


I cut the start from George and used them to journal on.

This is a glimpse of my next few months!!  Hanging with my baseball buddies!!

1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great layouts. Love the closeups of your son. Great to have parents in these shots too for the children to remember. TFS