Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Monster Creations is having a sale!!!

My friend Amy is having a sale on her Scrapbook Kits and MDF Albums.  Go check out her BLOG!!!

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hey-hey, Lori!!! Thanks for the heads up on the challenge. I meant to get here earlier to thank you but I've been running around trying to find an anniversary present for the hubby. Unfortunately, he'll have to get something later, lol, I couldn't find a thing I thought he's like!

Perfectly Unperfect Cards said...

so cute , i love how you did the step by step. I'm glad were in a hop together.