Welcome to Tina's Big Birthday Bash Blog Hop!
First we would love to welcome you to celebrate Tina"s Big 3-0 Birthday Bash Blog Hop. With that being said, Happy Happy Birthday Tina! We wish you the happiest of birthdays with all your wishes and dreams come true. This hop is to celebrate Tina's birthday and shower her with birthday wishes! Be sure to stop and make sure you wish Tina a Happy Birthday
There is a phenomenal line-up today showering Tina with birthday wishes and don't want you to miss a single thing!!!
There is some wonderful blog candy if you remark on each stop along the birthday trail of wishes along with becoming a follower, if you aren't already! This blog candy will blow you away so, be sure to leave your comments along the birthday trail!!!
- K Andrews Design Stamp Set- Scripture Sayings
- $30 GC to Scraptastical Kreations!
- 11x14 Print from My Family Keepsakes
You should have arrived from JANET. If you found me first (instead of last) please go to the BEGINNING so you don't miss anything!!!
Here is the complete order in case you get lost:
- Tina- http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com
- Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
- Caroline - http://www.stampingsandinklings.blogspot.com/
- CallyAnn~ http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
- Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
- Ellen - http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
- Amanda http://craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com
- Shawnee - http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com
- Amy Jo - http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Monica- http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/
- Anita~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Enjoli- http://mississippihippycrafts.blogspot.com/
- Erin - http://deeplyrootedlife.blogspot.com
- Jamie- http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com
- Shannon - http://scraplady324.blogspot.com
- Janet- http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
- Lori Apgar- http://www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
- Debbie http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/
And now on to my project.....
I wanted to make a window card and use my new cartridge Something to Celebrate. I started with a frame from Gypsy Wandering sized to 4 inches. I duplicated the frame and hid the inside cut with Hide Contour for the frame on the left. I welded the two frames together. I grabbed the 30 candle image from Something to Celebrate and sized it to 3.71 inches and welded it to the inside of the frame. I copied the 30 image two times to create layers. For the flame layer, I moved the image almost off my mat so I did not waste much paper.
I used white cardstock for the card base, red cardstock for the candles and a yellow scrap for the flame. I wanted to use printed paper for my cardbase, but it was too thin.
Here are my cuts.
I copied the card onto Layer 2 and cut it out with the patterned paper. If I were thinking, I would have welded the 30 inside the frame first, then copied it to another layer. Instead I welded the two frames together. This is how I learn my best lessons!!!
I just trimmed off the half that I needed and added the leftover to my scrap pile.
I ran my 30 through my Xyron then tied a twine bow on.
Adhered it into place.
And here is my card! Happy Birthday Tina!!! I dreaded turning 30, but took turning 40 in stride. I hope you have a wonderful decade!!
Don't forget to stop by all of the blogs to qualify for some great prizes! You next stop in the hop is DEBBIE!