Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Treats (SweetSassyDiva)




It is Halloween week ~ time to pass out some treats!!!  Today I am the Guest Designer at SweetSassyDiva's Blog and our theme is Halloween Treats or Party Decor - be sure to stop by and see some great ideas and projects!!



I created two different treat containers using a Starbucks glass container and.......



a Crystal Lite drink plastic container.



I used this two sided paper from K and Company.  I cut the paper into strips to go around each container.



I put this square pumpkin face on my Gypsy mat from Pumpkin Carving at 1.5 inches.  One set of two were cut as is, and the other set of two I hid the eye and mouth cuts.  I cut out the jack-o-lanterns in orange cardstock and the squares in yellow cardstock.



I originally planned on mounting the pumpkin squares on this scallop circle shape from Easter 2010 sized at 2.5 inches.



 I cut one set of scallops out of the black side of the double sided paper.  I also cut out a scallop out of orange and yellow cardstock to put on the back.





I adhered the strips of paper around my containers.  The scallop circles covered too much if the strips of paper, so I modified my design.  I trimmed some squares to back the pumpkins and used some washi tape for the stems.



I used my Creative Memories circle punch to punch out an eyeball and spider for my lids.



I used added some washi tape to my containers too!



Thank you for stopping by today ~ I hope you have a wonderful Halloween!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I love these Lori! I'd have to find someone who drinks these drinks to save the containers for me though. lol But I think these can be done or just about any container, they are just too cute!!