Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Sunday, November 18, 2012

When You Wish Upon a Star...

Today is Mickey Mouse Day at My Cricut Craft Room!

I made this layout from one of our recent trips to Walt Disney World.


I started out with this Mickey silhouette from Mickey Font sized to 8.76 inches.

I cut out the silhouette in black cardstock.  I hid the outer cut to cut out the Mickey head out of other paper (see below).

I opened another Layer on my Gypsy and put the words When you wish upon a star from Mickey Font sized to 1.24 inches.  I was able to see the Mickey head through the layer to make sure I had room for my words.

I thought I was going to use a star die cut, so I put one on my mat from Mickey and Friends sized to 3.12 inches.

I cut out the words and stars in yellow cardstock.  I wanted the ... not !!!, so I just used the dots.

I cut these swirls from Mickey and Friends (Icon key) sized to 5 inches and 5.35 inches

I cut them out of red cardstock.

I cut out two Mickey heads, one in solid red cardstock and one in Mickey paper.  I trimmed off the bottom half of the Mickey paper and adhered them together.

I used my tweezers to roll the swirls from the outside in to make the flowers.  I glued the flower to a 1/2"  circle (punched out from cardstock).  I used my Scotch glue to adhere the flower to the punch.
I stuck a pearl in the center of each flower.

I put this gem star on one ear.

Thanks for stopping by today!!  

To see more projects like this today please visit http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Karon said...

Fabulous LO Lori - love it. I also wanted to say thank you so much for your lovely supportive comment on my blog yesterday:-) Have a great Sunday.

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Ahhh makes me want to go to Disney again soon! Thanks for sharing! Lovely LO.

Unknown said...

Lori this layout is so creative and fun. TFS~Mary M
http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

Lori...this layout is adorable! I love the flowers! Thanks for sharing!