Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Blinged Up Visor and Can Hug

I am so excited to be featured at The Buckle Boutique today with some summer bling!!!

After a very cold winter and wet spring I am ready for sunshine!!!  I blinged up a visor and can hug for the occasion!
I used the Hot Pink Zebra Stripe Buckle Boutique Rhinestone Sticker Sheet to cover the visor and can hug. 
I took the spring off the visor and traced it onto the back of the sticker sheet.  I cut it out with my coated cutter bee scissors and stuck it down. 
I measured and cut the sticker sheet for the can hug and left a border at the top and bottom.  I trimmed a strip of black rhinestone sticker sheet to put on the top and bottom to give it a finished look.
Now I am ready for summer!!!

Thanks for stopping by.  What would you put rhinestone sticker sheets on??

The Buckle Boutique's Link Listing
The Buckle Boutique's Website . . . click HERE
The Buckle Boutique Blog . . . . clickHERE
Facebook Page . . . click HERE
Twitter Page . . . click HERE
Pinterest Page . . . clickHERE


4 comments:

Elsie said...

Did the sheets stick well enough? I put some on bowling shoes and had to use E6000 to get it to stay on. Very cute.

Unknown said...

It is pretty stuck to the foam. I haven't worn the visor much yet though. I am curious if it stuck originally to the bowling shoes, or just came un-stuck with wear. Either way that is disappointing!!

Karon said...

Now that is one hot looking visor. You will be shining at everyone with that one! TFS

Charlotte C said...

I think I'll bling up some foam visors for my granddaughters. TFS.