Welcome to this month's blog hop
The Creating Blog Hops Café
This month's theme is... Wedding or Anniversary. We have made some wonderful projects to share with you and to give some inspiration for those upcoming summer weddings.
Our Hostess for this hop is...
Robin Lane with... http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
Our wonderful Sponsor for this month's hop is...
Alicia with... http://
Alicia is giving one lucky person a wonderful
wedding themed page kit from Mambi.
So, sit back and grab yourself a Latte' as we dare to amaze you with our projects.
My friend's son is getting married next weekend and I was honored to make a banner and some gift bags for her:
I cut out 6" triangles from burlap. I created letter stencils using my cameo:
I cut the stencils out of vinyl and stuck the pieces to the burlap.
I painted the letters on with black paint. When the paint was dry, I removed the vinyl.
I used mod podge to stick the burlap pieces to brown kraft paper to give it a nice backing. I used my Crop-A-Dile to punch the holes and twine to string the banner together.
She wanted some gift bags for the men who stood up with her son.
She found this saying on Pinterest. I made this on my cameo with fonts from my computer. I sent it to my printer and trimmed the paper to fit the bag.
The rehearsal dinner is at a baseball themed bar as they are huge baseball fans. They wanted simple bags for the guests to take home the leftover popcorn bar, Big League Chew, Cracker Jacks and sunflower seeds. As a baseball mom, I frantically took notes!!!
I made a simple circle monogram and cut it out of crimson vinyl for the bags.
I also made food labels for her for the shower and rehearsal dinner but forgot to photograph them. I was happy to make these for her - she was my middle son's 5th grade teacher!!!
Your next stop will be with...
If you get lost along the way here is the entire line-up for todays hop for you to get back on track and not miss a single project.
1. Robin L. with... http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
2. Eva Scraps with... http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/
3. Amy E. with... http://www.scrapthissavethat.com/
4. Sharon with... http://piece-ofheart.blogspot.com/
5. Miranda with... http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
6. Alicia with... http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
7. Cathy with... http://cathyplus5.blogspot.com/
8. Lori with... http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
9. Nanné with... http://nannes-creations.blogspot.com/
10. Connie with... http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/
11. Jessica with... http://www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
Thank you for hoping along with us today and I hope that we have inspired you to get your craft on.